A ductless system is an easy and affordable way to heat and cool older homes without ductwork, isolated rooms, or buildings.
Ductless systems operate through an indoor and outdoor unit and are controlled by a remote control or through an app on your phone. In addition to ease of use, they are:
- Easy to install
- An affordable alternative to a traditional heating and cooling system
- Energy-efficient in operation
- A great way to save on energy bills since they only heat and cool the area needed
- Suitable for almost any type of space
Repair and Installation
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service reps and our experienced technicians can help solve any repair or installation need you may have.
- We consider the size of the space, your usage needs, and your budget to provide you with the most suitable options
- We provide you with the information needed to help you make the right decision
- Our technicians stay up-to-date with the latest technology and techniques to provide you with an efficient, precise repair or installation
Keeping your systems in good working order is not only smart, but much more cost-effective than paying for repairs or replacement if repair is not possible.
- Avoid frequent repairs and the likelihood for system failure
- Maintain energy-efficiency and keep energy bills down
- Keep your air clean and healthy
We are here to help! If you have any questions regarding the plumbing, heating or cooling work for your home, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 410-840-8118!
Same Day Emergency Service available! Call us at 410-840-8118 or fill in the form.