You could experience a pipe burst if the water in your pipes freezes and expands. Pipes can also burst as a result of severe clogs, rotted pipes, or invasive tree roots.
Signs That You May Have a Burst Pipe
- Drop in water pressure or no water
- Water marks on the wall
- Bubbling or whistling noises when using water
- Discoloured water or strange odours
- Unexpected puddles of water in either the interior or exterior of your residence
- Sudden and unexpected spike in your water bill
If you think you have a burst pipe, call our professionals immediately. Burst pipes can cause extensive damage to your home so it’s best to have it resolved right away.
We are here to help! If you have any questions regarding the plumbing, heating or cooling work for your home, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 410-840-8118!
Same Day Emergency Service available! Call us at 410-840-8118 or fill in the form.