More than a hundred different parts of your heating and cooling system work together to circulate warm or cool air around your house. Your system’s performance and energy efficiency may suffer if one of these parts starts to malfunction.
Each certified service technicians on our team has received training on how to operate and fix each component. Without immediate attention, a single defective part might cause a significant breakdown that can cost you hundreds or thousands more.
The Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
Less than 50% of households invest in properly maintaining their HVAC systems, despite studies showing that preventative maintenance saves energy expenditures and lessens the likelihood of breakdowns. Here are a few explanations for why routine maintenance is so crucial:
- Affordable way to ensure safe, efficient performance of your cooling and heating systems
- Cut utility costs by up to 40%
- Extend the life of your systems
- Avoid potential breakdowns and costly repairs or replacement
- Stay comfortable when you need it the most
In addition to having maintenance checks performed every 6 months, we also recommend that homeowners do the following:
- Change their HVAC filter every month
- Upgrade to a programmable thermostat to maximize your home’s cooling and heating efficiency
When you trust us to perform maintenance on your cooling and heating system, rest assured that we’ll always put your comfort and safety first.
We are here to help! If you have any questions regarding the plumbing, heating or cooling work for your home, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 410-840-8118!