A sump pump provides you with a fast, safe, affordable, and simple way to ensure that your home is protected from water damage while removing water from a flooded area.
What Are the Benefits of Having a Sump Pump?
- Helps the disposal of drain water
- Protects against flooding and dampness
- Prevention of mold and mildew
- Prevention of sewer backups
- Better resale value for your home
There are many different sump pump styles and options available, so make sure you understand which options fit your needs. It is recommended for both safety and reliability that you do not install a sump pump on your own. We can help you to choose the system that best suits your needs and budget.
Replacement and Repair
As time goes on, your sump pump will eventually run into problems, but many of these problems can be avoided by having regular maintenance performed.
What Are Some Common Problems?
- Clog due to debris in the pipe or pump
- Motor breakdown due to age
- Remote starter short out during a flood
We are here to help! If you have any questions regarding the plumbing, heating or cooling work for your home, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 410-840-8118!